The PivotMCT Bootcamp will fully prepare you for the AAPC's Certified Professional Coder (CPC) examRegister Now
Provides instructions on the fundamentals of CPT®, ICD-CM, and HCPCS Level II coding for professional services and hospital outpatient services.
The attendee will be able to:
- Understand and apply coding principles and rules appropriately
- Navigate the ICD-CM, CPT, and HCPCS II coding manuals
- Apply coding guidelines accurate code assignment
- Course tuition:
PivotMCT program is unique to all other programs!
- Your coding books are your textbooks
- Practical applications of 200 exercises for each coding specialty and discipline
- Maximum class size is 10, two certified coding instructors per class with a learner to teacher ratio of 5:1
- Well-established program with an examination passing rate from 70-100%
“Tina has presented at multiple AAPC Palo Alto Chapter meetings, hosted seminars for our members and has collaborated on combined chapter events which were always very successful. As a presenter, Tina is very engaging, humorous and connects to the audience with personal stories that everyone can relate to. The content is always the most up to date, relevant coding and billing information that can help direct and inform any one who attends and helps prepare them for the common and often not so common scenarios they may face in their every day work. Any session that Tina presented at was sure to be a hit with members and organizers alike!”